I believe that all golfers have the potential to improve. It is my number one goal for every student. As golfers improve, they get more enjoyment from the game, and more importantly have more fun.
My teaching philosophy is to create a comfortable learning environment for my students that allow them to reach their maximum potential. I aim to give each student the tools to play better golf that will positively impact their game long after the lesson is over.
- Establish a rapport with the student and understand what they want from the lesson and the game.
- Emphasize the fundamentals (grip, alignment, and set-up) and how everything you do before the swing influences the swing itself.
- Keep it simple. We will find the root cause and work on that one thing.
- Evaluate each student’s progress and motivate him or her to improve.
- Teach each student to evaluate their own swing and become more knowledgeable about all aspects of golf (rules, etiquette, etc.).
- Lessons are available in 30, 60, or 120-minute formats. Rates are charged at $50 per half hour. Customized group lessons are available upon request.